Saturday, February 12, 2011

Touch by HIS words...again...Refuge within


My sunday prayer..


...I wake up this morning in a kind of a discouraged mood...after sending a text message to a friend regarding an important phase on our career as a dentist ( a do or die situation ).... i sat in my bed and i pause for a while and started to open my daily prayer book....there....again...God has sent me another message through his word... ( teary eyed...)... I allow the meaning of the words to open my heart....to continue my one and only "refuge"....

...I just want to share this thoughts that i found in goodlife zen blog...the question on your refuge.


...Yes!everyone needs a refuge. A safe space. Where we feel welcome. Where we find shelter. Where we are deeply refreshed.

It may not be a place, it could be an activity, or a person, or an idea that gives us a sense of refuge.

What is your refuge?

The following questions will help you clarify that question.

  1. What gives you the most joy?
  2. Where do you feel most at ease?
  3. Who is the person you feel most comfortable with?
  4. What makes you feel most peaceful?
  5. What makes you feel most connected?
  6. What makes you feel most creative?
  7. What gives you the most courage?
FOR ME....My Dream is my refuge....My two kids are my refuge....My life as the child of God is my only refuge...How about You? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment